The main goal of this project is to provide a way to efficiently manage ZNodes.
This is a brief summary of what you get:
- Manage multiple ZooKeeper clusters at once
- Advanced ZNode operations
- move, copy & paste
- export & import
- mass delete
- regex search tool (currently limited to children nodes)
- Smart ZNode data editor
- data validation, syntax highlighting and auto-formatting
- edit binary data in base64 mode
- edit compressed data (gzip)
- Auth & security
- SASL and Auth scheme ZooKeeper authentication
- ZNode ACL management (supports recursive changes)
ZooKeeper versions 3.4.x and 3.5.x are currently supported.