February 15, 2020
- Gzip exports (json imports are still supported)
- Enable Docker image to run under arbitrary user
- When using node filter, show non-matching nodes as semi-transparent
- Clear node filter when navigating to other node
PUT /api/znode/dataAPI endpoint accepts
- Add Donation link
- Fix SSL support for ZooKeeper 3.5.x
- Fix false warnings about discarding changes
November 08, 2019
Minor bug fixes.
- Increase default ZNode import size limit to 10mb
BASE_HREFDocker build argument
- Fix app freezing after session expired
- Fix Docker healthcheck when
HTTP_PORTis set to
September 18, 2019
Release ZooNavigator as a single Docker image.
- Single Docker image release
- Increase default session timeout to 1 hour
- Fix save button keyboard shortcut in editor
June 20, 2019
Allows to run ZooNavigator API’s Docker image as an unprivileged user.
- Docker container set to run under user zoonavigator-api
April 13, 2019
Allows to run ZooNavigator Web’s Docker image as an unprivileged user.
- Switched from official Nginx Docker image to Nginxinc
January 24, 2019
Implements several feature requests and fixes minor bugs.
- Export & import ZNode trees
- Read & write gzip compressed ZNode data
- Base64 editor mode for editing binary data
- Custom URLs using added
BASE_HREFDockerfile build argument
- Turned off access logs on Dockers healthchecks
November 01, 2018
Decreases Dockers health-check interval so it doesn’t cause startup delays in tools like Docker Swarm.
- Decreases Dockers health-check interval to 30 seconds
May 29, 2018
Adds support for SASL authentication with ZooKeeper and HTTPS.
- SASL authentication with ZooKeeper
- HTTPS support
- Changed editors font to Fira Code
- Base Docker images on Alpine
- Enable applying ACLs recursively without making any changes
- Prevent submitting editor via keyboard shortcut when save button is disabled
April 02, 2018
Adds auto-format feature and fixes some minor bugs.
- Auto-format feature in editor
- Remember editor options (wrap, mode) for each ZNode
- Log ZooNavigator version on Docker startup
- Editor buttons got minor polishing
- Changed editors font to DejaVu Sans Mono
- Switching editor tabs between changes (to data or acl) causes ‘Bad version’ error
- When session expires two ‘Session lost’ dialogs spawn at once
January 11, 2018
Adds many new ZNode editor features.
- Move ZNode feature
- Duplicate ZNode feature
- Children ZNode list sorting
- Data editor text wrapping
- Address bar for manual navigation
- Auto connect feature - skip connect form and use preconfigured connection parameters
- Hotkey for submitting ZNode data changes (ctrl+s)
- JVM memory settings via environment variables (API Docker image)
- UI changes, redesigned editor tabs